People at a wedding reception were left in a state of shock after someone allegedly released gaseous waste from the anus.
People were left covering their noses in shock at a wedding reception after someone reportedly released gaseous waste by farting. The foul smell left many people terribly angry and some were seen covering their noses.
The culprit was not found as people had to go outside to receive fresh air so as not to suffocate.
The incident which took place at a wedding reception left many really shocked as such a thing is mostly unheard of. But, who would in his or her right senses go to a crowded wedding reception to fart and cause others discomfort, if not a mad person.
Watch video below:
A video posted by Helen Paul (@itshelenpaul) on