A woman has narrowly escaped being killed after a deadly kerosene explosion occurred right inside her home.
The woman was burnt
Photos have shown the injuries sustained by a woman who narrowly escaped death after being involved in a fire incident at her residence in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state capital.
Local reports show that the woman was trying to light up a stove before it went up in flames and burnt her. She was lucky to have put off the fire before it spread to other parts of her body.
The kerosene explosion victim was later rushed to the hospital where she is currently being treated.
Meanwhile, kerosene dealers across Akwa Ibom and other states have raised the alarm over suspected adulterated product in circulation in all the markets.