Sad One As Teenage Girl Electrocuted To Death While Holding Her Charged Phone…

0
Loading...

Yoelmi Hernandez,18 has died after she got electrocuted to death while she was charging her phone.

Loading...

Yoelmi died by a fatal jolt of electricity while she was holding her phone which was plugged in unknown to her that the power cable had melted leaving a wire exposed.

The teenage girl who had just clocked 18 and was planning to go to the university to study accounting died was watched by her helpless mum while the electric shock ran through her veins.

Yoelmi was rushed to the hospital as doctors tried all their best save her but she had died few minute after the shock.

However,Yoelmi\’s family believes there was an increase in the power voltage which the phone was connected to causing a surge to pass through the cable,melting the wire\’s protective plastic casing and exposing Yoelmi to high volts of electricity.The police are still investigating the case to find out what really killed Yoelmi.

Loading...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here