Beware Of Gas: See Pretty Nursing Student Burnt Badly By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel (Photos)

0
Loading...

A first year student of the Makurdi School of Nursing and Midwifery, Miss Stella Meeikyaa, has been left in sorrow after she got burnt beyond recognition by gas explosion in her hostel room.

Loading...

According to an online source, the incident occurred when one of her mate had called her to help look after the Idomie noodles she was cooking so she can rush downstairs to get something before coming back.

It was then the gas went up in flames after some minutes later. She suffered third degree burns and was admitted at the Intensive Care United (ICU) of the Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi.

The Benue state governor, Samuel Ortom got wind of the incident and pledged the government intention to foot her bills.

The deputy governor, Engr. Benson Abounu also made a personal donation of N100,000 that was judiciously utilised in the purchase of her drugs and other needs.

Loading...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here