Forbes has released the list of celebrities with the highest earnings in the past year. Rapper/business mogul, Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, topped the list while singer Beyonce came in at second place.
Diddy, a Grammy award-winning rapper, rose from last year’s 22nd spot, with estimated earnings of $130m. Two sports personalities made the list of the ten highest earning celebrities in the world.
Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo and Cleveland Cavaliers’ star LeBron James are fifth and tenth respectively. Famous authors, JK Rowling and James Patterson, also made the list.
Rowling was listed in third place while Patterson is ninth. Here is the full list of Forbes’ 10 highest earning celebrities.
1. Sean “Diddy” Combs – $130m (£102m)
2. Beyonce Knowles – $105m (£82.7m)
3. JK Rowling – $95m (£74.8m)
4. Drake – $94m (£74.06m)
5. Cristiano Ronaldo – $93m (£73.2m)
6. The Weeknd – $92m (£72.45m)
7. Howard Stern – $90m (£70.86m)
8. Coldplay – $88m (£69.33m)
9. James Patterson – $87m (£68.53m)
10. LeBron James – $86m (£67.8m)