Photos Of The Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard’s Room….

0

Pictured is the female student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka who was found dead in the room of a security man in her Hostel after allegedly smoking marijuana and inhaling fumes from a Generator set. According to reports by people who know her, Onyinye Ezeugwunne went to charge her phone at the Security man’s place, then slept off not knowing the generator was in Kitchen with little or no ventilation…

She suffocated after inhaling fume from the generator while the security man is reportedly in coma…Online users have taken to the deceased Facebook account to mourn her. See below;



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here