A domestic accident has left a woman from the middlebelt reeling in abject pains from serious fire burns.
According to reports, Mrs Paulina – a lady from Ughelli, Delta State pictured below was burnt by kerosene explosion.
Reports says that kerosene exploded while she was trying to ‘light’ her stove to prepare food. The victim, a nursing mother of 7 month old baby can no longer br*astfeed her baby as the explosion burnt her br*asts and private part.
She was rushed to a hospital in Oghara where she was rejected due to lack of bed. After being to several hospitals which rejected her, New Jesus Heal Clinic Sapele accepted and commenced her treatment.