Gone are the days when romantic affairs are usually ended with one person calling it quit through saying it directly, face to face, that the affair has ended or through a message sent to the other person.
These days, people embark on what I call a ‘Silent Withdrawal‘. As a guy that I am, I perfectly understand the antics that are normally used by guys when they consider a romantic affair to be an ‘expired product’ that is no longer desired.
Below are clear signs ladies should watch out for so that they don’t end up wasting their time still thinking that every thing would become normal again some day
1. He becomes too busy: When a guy loves you and he is into you, no amount of work load can prevent him from having quality time with you; except he doesn’t reside in the same town as you. When a guy becomes too busy to share quality time with you, just know that it could be possible that you have expired in his life! You need to re-evaluate your stand, gurl!!!
2. He hardly call like he used to: When a guy doesn’t call you as he used to, you have probably expired in his life! The fact is that his precious air time has been re-directed to another person who his heart desires. You need to dust your ass and move on, gurl! I know it’s painful!
3. He wouldn’t allow you to meet his family members as promised: If he has promised to take you to his parents and other family members previously but now unwilling to do that, it is a very clear sign that you have expired in his life! He must have switched gears and changed plans. The truth is that he doesn’t consider you worthy to be introduced as a wife-to-be!
4. He becomes less generous with his money: No reasonable guy wants to continue investing in the life of someone he doesn’t want to share the future with. Guys normally think it is a waste of resources taking care of the needs of a lady who they are not into. If he has been generous with his cash but now, you can’t even get a torn 10 Naira note from him, even when you can clearly see that he’s financially stable, you should start buckling your shoes to leave!!!
5. He always avoids meeting you: When a guy starts avoiding you, you might have expired! Whenever you say you are coming over, there’s always one excuse you would get why you won’t meet him at home. If you ask him to come over to your place, that’s when he becomes too busy or ‘not in town’.
6. He doesn’t mind taking calls from random girls in your presence: Haven’t you read the hand-writing on the wall? Has he been like this in the past? He’s indirectly telling you that your feeling or opinion doesn’t matter anymore!
7. He doesn’t take you out anymore: Yes! He doesn’t do that because he doesn’t want people to see the both of you together. The more they see both of you together, the more it seems like every thing is working.
Now, I know ladies are very quick to make statements like ‘He doesn’t even know what he wants’. Let me tell you today; that statement is absolutely wrong! That a guy doesn’t cherish you anymore doesn’t mean he doesn’t know what he wants.
He knows what he wants but the fact is that what he wants cannot be seen in you after thorough consideration. It is cannot be your fault too as a lady. If he doesn’t desire you, there somebody out there that does so stop wasting your time and move on with your life!
Happy Sunday to all!!!
Drop your Comments.
Written by:- Rapmoney