‘Hey guys!..do you want to seduce a girl with words? Use these 20 di rty questions to ask a girl over text and you can make her do all the s*xy, dirty talking for you! Girls play hard to get almost all the time. It’s a good thing though, or you wouldn’t really think she’s worth the effort. But sometimes, it’s easier to turn on a girl than date her. When it comes to dating a girl, she’d instinctively know you’re hitting on her.
If you discreetly warm her up to your flirty touches, you’ll see that seducing a girl can be rather easy if she thinks you’re a great guy. If you know how to be discreet, you can make a girl fall for you or even turn her on in just a few conversations. But here, we’ll get to seducing a girl with just 20 simple questions, preferably via texts…c-lick all the pages below to see all..
Yes, It’s easy to ask these 20 questions when you’re sitting with her, but if she feels uncomfortable or believes you’re trying too hard or going too fast, you may end up blowing your chances. And you’ll have a hard time making her like you again. On the other hand, by texting a few s*xy questions to a girl, you can always make it seem like a joke if she doesn’t warm up to you. It’s easy, safe and a foolproof way to turn a girl on from a distance. Use these questions, and if you charm the girl the right way, you could charm the pants off her and make out with her by the time you reach the twentieth question!
#1 Are you alone? This question is perfect to understand if she’s idle and all alone at home. You obviously can’t flirt or talk s*x if her friends are around her. Say something bold like “I wish I could be there with you” when she reciprocates with an affirmative.
#2 What are you doing right now? Play it nice and slow. This can help you be certain that she’s alone and bored enough to give you her complete attention.
#3 Do you like cuddling when you lie in bed? Warm her up to a flirty conversation without overstepping the line. This can help open her up by talking about cuddling with someone else.
#4 What do you wear when you go to bed? /
What are you wearing? A curious question that’s perfect to ask a girl when she’s in bed already. It’s personal, and yet not too s exual. Say something like “Gosh, I can only imagine how cute you look right now” when she describes herself. If it’s your girlfriend, ask her what’s she’s wearing and if she doesn’t mention her lingerie *which she may not without a bit of coaxing*, ask about her lingerie and also the color. A perfect start.
#7 Has a guy even touched you or discreetly groped you while clubbing or in a crowded place?
Girls have a thing about s exual groping. Even if it’s accidental, it’s something they just don’t forget. You can answer something like “I wish I could have been that guy!” after she tells you about an incident she likes.
#9 If you had a pair of x-ray glasses, which part of a guy’s body *below his shoulders* would you see first? Time to get naughty. Really, how many things can a girl take a look at below a guy’s shoulders? Let her answer the question so you always make it seem like she’s the one talking dirty and not you.
#1. Don’t Stalk him/her. You’re way too smart to stalk him or her physically after your breakup. Of course you are…BUT…on social media? That’s tempting. Facebook, Twitter, BBM (blackberry messenger), instagram, his/her blog. Never!
Do you really want to torture yourself with each new female friend he adds and see cute little comments from babes/ guys you know were interested in him/her in the past? You don’t need to know where he or she’s going or who he or she’s going with. It hurts. Move on.
#2. Don’t Stay friends. There is no way you can remain friends with an
ex if you still have feelings for him. You can eventually be friends but not immediately after a breakup.
Haba! Give yourself some time. Remaining friends only gives him/her permission to treat you like crap while he/she borrows money from you, has occasional $ex with you when he can’t find anyone else, and sometimes lean on
you for emotional support when he has a bad day!
Accept the truth. He’s not going to change his mind and realize breaking up with you was a bad idea. He’s just going to use you until he finds someone to take your place. So please, DO NOT stay friends with him for now!
#3. Do not Isolate yourself
You’re way too fabulous and amazing to be shut- in. Do not stay cooped inside your room all day with the blinds shut. You’ll do yourself more harm than good. Get out! Go to the beach on its
busiest days. (We have so many in Nigeria, especially in lagos). Attend events, not those emotional stage plays. Take some risks! Meet with some of your crazy energetic friends at the club. Wear red lipstick and some killer stillettos
and work it because you can.
#4. Don’t waste energy on revenge
Revenge is utter crap. Don’t get even. Get over it.
#5. Do not tell “your story” to everyone
Almost everyone falls victim to this. Hold back. Don’t tell everybody how you’ve been wronged. Boooooooooring! Save it. The longer you hold on to “your story” and keep soliciting sympathy, the
longer it will take you to move forward…and we don’t want your friends to dump you, too. (That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t talk to someone about it. The emphasis here is telling ‘EVERYONE’).
#6. Don’t be “on the hunt”. Don’t jump on the relationship bandwagon too
soon. Contrary to the general belief, the best way to get over a guy/lady is not to date another one immediately. Take your time. Enjoy your new Freedom.
#7. Do not listen to ‘Adele – Someone like you’ on repeat I guess that’s self-explanatory.
#8. Don’t think your Facebook page is going to convince him to come back
I have a friend who made up a boyfriend just to make her ex jealous. She changed her status, her photos, she changed her BBM display picture and Facebook profile picture to her and a hot dude
hugging tightly. But what did the ex think? When i asked him, i discovered he didn’t even notice. So, yes, in most cases, it doesn’t work.
#9. Do not turn to alcohol. Drowning our sorrows in bottles of beer can sometimes seem pretty appealing. The chances are, you’ll get drunk and then make one or more of the other mistakes on this list.
If someone does the stuff on this list, whether it be just a few things or literally every single thing, and does nothing else outside of it, it means NOTHING. At best, this person is mildly interested in you. And by that, I mean he’s down to hook up with you, just like he’s down to hook up with a bunch of other girls he’s talking to. At worst, you literally mean nothing to him. Read through these and consider yourself warned.
1. When he likes your profile picture on Facebook. Congrats, you look attractive to him in that picture. Or maybe he thinks it’s funny. Or maybe he accidentally clicked the “like” B.utton and didn’t bother un-clicking it. Either way, I wouldn’t take it as a sign of his UNDYING LOVE.
2. When he likes your Instagram. Think of yourself scrolling through your Instagram feed mindlessly liking people’s posts. Do those likes mean you LOVE them? Nope, didn’t think so.
3. When he retweets your tweet. Congrats, you said something funny. That’s all that means.
4. When he likes literally any social media post you ever posted — ever. I’m sorry, but this just means NOTHING. At best, he thought you looked good in that picture. Or it was funny.
5. When he buys you a drink at the bar. Bare minimum here, people.
6. When he watches your Snapchat story. It would take more of an effort for him to purposely skip over your story in an attempt to not watch it than it would for him to just casually browse through it like he does with all of the other stories on his feed (including but not limited to his partner from freshman year bio class and his mom).
7. When he replies to the personal Snapchat you sent him. You spoke to him and he responded. That’s not being into you. That’s just being a normal human with normal social skills.
8. When he adds you on Snapchat. Sure, maybe he likes you in the sense that he’s hoping to get a Un.clad from you.
9. When he sends you a snap. It could be a mass snap.
10. When he asks you what you’re up to on a Friday night. He’s scoping out his options for what to do and you’re an option. CONGRATS!
11. When you get a 11pm drunk “come over” from him. That, my friend, is a booty call.
12. When he drunkenly tells you he liked you. Sure, he may actually like you. But if none of his sober actions reflect that earnest profession of his fondness for you, I’d say it’s the tequila talking.
13. When he responds to your text immediately. He was by his phone and you texted him, so he responded. That’s it.
14. When he texts you emojis. Emojis are fun.
15. When he calls you “babe.” If anything, this just makes it easier for when he forgets your name.
16. When he opens your snap immediately. Again, he was by his phone and you snapped him… so he opened it.
17. When he puts a lot of i’s in the “hiii” text he sent you. Yes, he’s being flirty, but he is also using truly the lowest level of creativity and effort to flirt with you.
18. When he buys you a coffee the morning after a hookup. He wanted a coffee and you happened to be there, so he invited you to tag along. His mom didn’t raise him to be a cheap chump, so he paid for yours. This is not a date, and it does not mean he’s in love with you.
19. When he buys you late night pizza on your way back to his place at the end of the night. Again, this is something he wanted to do that you just happened to be along for the ride on.
20. 26. When he’s nice. That’s the bottom line here, LADIES. We can’t be confusing the bare minimum of COMMON DECENCY niceness for a sign that he ~loves~ you. Of course he should be nice to you.
Hello, I am mercy by name. I am 23years old and I live and base in Abuja. I am a graduate who just came back from my youth service and managing my dad’s company. That’s why I posted my ads here. Please I really need a man who can take good care of me. I need a serious man because I am very serious. Please drop your phone number and I will call you immediately.
Click the comment box below and drop her a beautiful message as well as your contact details if you are really interested in her.