Rat Saves A Woman And Her 2 Children From Tragic Death After Their House Caght Fire While They Were Sleeping

A woman identified as Maggie Mokwena is currently giving thanks to God for escaping tragic death along with her two kids
She revealed that a rat saved their lives. According to Daily Sun SA, the woman’s home of four years was destroyed in a mysterious fire in the early hours of Thursday morning
Speaking about the sad incident, the 27-year-old single mum said she was sleeping when she felt a rat on her face. When she woke up, she realised it had jumped down from a wardrobe that was on fire.

She said 👉👉👉That’s what saved me and my children, because we were all fast asleep when my shack c@ught fire…I always complained about rats in my shack but the Messiah rat saved me from death. I am grateful no one was injured or killed but I am devastated as the fire ate everything I owned. It will take me years to recover from this loss, but I’m happy and pray God save and bless that rat


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here