SS3 Student Electrocuted To Death By Nak*d Wire In School Hostel In Benue

0

the-deceased-godwin-ejeh



An 18-year-old student of Jesus College, Otukpo, has been electrocuted to death in the school hostel.

A senior secondary school student of Jesus College, Otukpo in Benue State, has been electrocuted to death in his school hostel.

The deceased, Godwin Ejeh, suffered the cruel fate on Thursday, October 6, during an attempt to charge his phone using nak*d wire in the school hostel.

The Principal of the school, Mr Ella Samuel, told Idoma Voice, that the 18-year-old died while trying to charge his phone directly from a nak*d wire.

“I received a call from one of my staff yesterday while I was on an assignment that one of my students has been shocked by electric, that I should rush down to the clinic immediately, on reaching the clinic. I only came to meet his dead body.

On getting back to my school, after some findings, I discovered that incident happened while he was trying to charge his phone according to another student by the name lucky who witness the incident.

I sincerely sympathise with the family of deceased and I pray his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.”

The deceased was laid to rest on Friday, October 7, in his hometown Ekere Owukpa, Ogbadibo local government area of Benue state.

LEAVE A REPLY